Marinas Galamadammen directly on the Fluessen
Marina Galamadammen has 210 berths for boats with a length from 6 to 17 metres and a maximum depth of 1.70 metres. The harbour has a number of berths for passers-by, but also seasonal and annual berths.
The marina of Hotel Restaurant Marinas Galamadammen lies on the sailing route of the Johan-Willem-Friso canal. With a perfect location between the lakes the Morra and the Fluessen and nearby the Ijsselmeer, the harbour is the perfect base for great days on the water.
Galamadammen offers you:
- Trailer sloop (can also be used by passers-by at € 5,00 at a time);
- Harbour depth up to 1.70 metres;
- Sanitary facilities, including showers, toilets, as well as a washing machine and dryer;
- Dirty water pump;
- Own locked carpark;
- Restaurant with bar adjacent to the harbour;
- Terrace with view on the Morra and the harbour;
- A swimming pool (31°C) with jacuzzi, sauna with steam bath and tanning bed.
Why not check out our harbour map to get an idea of our berths and the harbour itself.