Seasonal or annual berth marinas Galamadammen
Waking up on your own ship en enjoying the peace and space around you. Having a great day on the lakes and enjoying a beautiful sunset upon return in the harbour.
The beautiful location between the lakes ‘Fluessen’ and ‘Morra’ is the place of the marinas belonging to Hotel Galamadammen. A marina is situated at both sides of the hotel. The marina is suitable for boats with a depth up to 1.70 metres.
There are berths for a season but also for the full year. As regular harbour guest you can use the showers and toilets free of charge. The washing machine and dryer are available against payment. In addition, you have access to the hotel facilities including free use of the pool and you receive a harbour pass so you will get a discount in the restaurant.
- For a seasonal berth (1 April – October) you pay € 22.50 per m² box
- For an annual berth (1 April - 1 April) you pay € 26.50 per m² box
- Tourist tax is € 49.16 per season/year
- Electricity per season € 89.25
- Electricity per year € 178.50
- A berth with a jetty on the side has a surcharge of € 78.75 per season/year
- A berth with a wide jetty/quay berth has a surcharge of € 97.00
Are you interested in a seasonal or annual berth in our marinas?
Your booking of a berth is subject to the HISWA General Conditions Renting or Letting berths and/or storehouses. You can review these here.